Our courses ranges from basic HSE understanding to an extensive programme wich leads to a master’s degree. This is achieved through our collaboration with the University of Stavanger.
Our courses are open to both businesses and individuals. The client’s internal training programmes are customized based on each customer’s HSE strategy.
Integrated learning: The teaching method is based on a mixture of e-learning, individual studies and gatherings. This combination of traditional methods and e-learning makes the training more flexible and efficient. All our courses are based on the same model with the same elements, designed to make the students make their own reflections on the subjects, use the new knowledge to solve cases and verify the knowledge through exercises.
Trainingportal: Proactima Trainingportal gives access to all our web-based courses within risk management, emergency preparedness, environmental management and HSE, and keeps an overview of each students courses and status.
- Emergency response management 1. line (OER109)
- Repetition – Emergency response management 1. line (OER109)
- Emergency response management (2./3. line)
- Emergency response management for the power supply industry
- Regulatory training course
- Basic HSE management course
- Basic risk analysis course
- Basic environmental management for the petroleum industry
- HSE for managers
- HSE for new employees
- HSE for safety delegates (40-hours course)
- Offshore Installation Manager (OIM) course
- Risk analysis (5+5 credits)
- Risk management (5+5 credits)
To log in to our e-learning courses, please go to Trainingportal.
- Henriette Aashaug
- +47 984 52 361